Shaanxi Institute of Flexible Electronics (SIFE)
Northwestern Polytechnical University (NPU), 127 West Youyi Road, Xi'an 710072, China.
2008.09 ~ 2012.06 Shandong University of Science and Technology Bachelor
2012.09 ~ 2015.06 Shandong University of Science and Technology Master
2015.09 ~ 2018.06 Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences Doctor
2018.07 ~ present Northwestern Polytechnical University A. P.
Preparation and application of photodynamic antibacterial materials;
Design of novel nanodrugs and their application in tumor diagnosis and treatment.
Professional technique: cell culture and activity detection, fluorescence imaging of stained cell, establishment of mouse tumor model, small animal fluorescence/potoacoustic imaging system, photodynamic/photothermal therapy, and so on.
“Excellent Student” (awarded by UCAS)
“Second Prize of Director scholarship” (twice)
“Excellent Poster Award” The Asian Pacific Conference on Chemistry of Materials
1. Qingyan Jia, et al., “Photoacoustic imaging-guided synergistic photodynamic/photothermal therapy in hypoxic tumor”. (Submitted to Carbon, in revision)
2. Qingyan Jia, et al., “A magnetoﬂuorescent carbon dot assembly as an acidic H2O2-driven oxygenerator to regulate tumor hypoxia for simultaneous bimodal imaging and enhanced photodynamic therapy”. Adv. Mater., 2018, DOI: 10.1002/adma.201706090. (JCR Q1, IF: 19.791)
3. Qingyan Jia, et al., “Ethylene glycol-mediated synthetic route for production of luminescent silicon nanorod as photodynamic therapy agent”. Sci. China Mater., 2017, 60, 881. (JCR Q1, IF: 3.956)
4. Qingyan Jia, et al., “Biocompatible iron phthalocyanine-albumin assemblies as photoacoustic and thermal theranostics in living mice”. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2017, 9, 21124-21132. (JCR Q1, IF: 7.504)
5. Qingyan Jia, et al., “Self-assembled carbon dot nanosphere: a robust, near-infrared light-responsive, and vein injectable photosensitizer”. Adv. Healthcare Mater., 2017, 6, 1601419. (JCR Q1, IF: 5.11)
6. Qingyan Jia, et al., “Gold nanorod@silica-carbon dots as multifunctional phototheranostics for fluorescence and photoacoustic imaging-guided synergistic photodynamic/photothermal therapy”. Nanoscale, 2016, 8, 13067-13077. (JCR Q1, IF: 7.367)
7. Jiechao Ge, Qingyan Jia, et al., “Carbon dots with intrinsic theranostic properties for bioimaging, red-light-triggered photodynamic/photothermal simultaneous therapy in vitro and in vivo”. Adv. Healthcare Mater., 2016, 5, 665-675. (JCR Q1, IF: 5.11)
8. Jiechao Ge, Qingyan Jia, et al., “Red-emissive carbon dots for fluorescent, photoacoustic, and thermal theranostics in living mice”. Adv. Mater., 2015, 27, 4169-4177. (JCR Q1, IF: 19.791)