Location: Qixiang Building 236 (Chang’an campus), Yizi Building 617 (Youyi campus)
Sep. 2006 - Jul. 2010, Heilongjiang University, Bachelor
Sep. 2010 - Apr. 2013, Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Master
Sep. 2011 - Sep. 2012, Nanyang Technological University, Exchange Student
Aug. 2013 - Feb. 2018, Nanyang Technological University, PhD
Jan. 2013 - Jul. 2013, Nanyang Technological University, Project Officer
Mar. 2018 - Present, Northwestern Polytechnical University, Professor
1. Chinese Government Award for Outstanding Self-Financed Students Abroad, 2015
2. Excellent Master’s Thesis of Jiangsu Province, 2014
3. National Scholarship for Postgraduate Student, 2012
1. Electrochemical Materials and Technologies
2. New Energy Devices
3. Flexible Intelligence Technologies
1. Wei Ai, Zhennan Huang, Lishu Wu, Zhuzhu Du, Chenji Zou, Ziyang He, Reza Shahbazian-Yassar, Wei Huang* and Ting Yu*. High-rate, long cycle-life Li-ion battery anodes enabled by ultrasmall tin-based nanoparticles encapsulation. Energy Storage Mater., 2018, 14, 169-178.
2. Wei Ai#, Jiewei Li#, Zhuzhu Du, Chenji Zou, Hongfang Du, Xin Xu, Yu Chen, Hongbo Zhang, Jianfeng Zhao, Changming Li, Wei Huang* and Ting Yu*. Dual confinement of polysulfides in boron-doped porous carbon sphere/graphene hybrid for advanced Li-S batteries. Nano Res., 2018, 11, 4562-4573.
3. Wei Ai, Weiwei Zhou, Zhuzhu Du, Yu Chen, Zhipeng Sun, Chao Wu, Chenji Zou, Changming Li, Wei Huang* and Ting Yu*. Nitrogen and phosphorus codoped hierarchically porous carbon as an efficient sulfur host for Li-S batteries. Energy Storage Mater., 2017, 6, 112-118.
4. Wei Ai, Xuewan Wang, Chenji Zou, Zhuzhu Du, Zhanxi Fan, Hua Zhang, Peng Chen, Ting Yu* and Wei Huang*. Molecular-level design of hierarchically porous carbons codoped with nitrogen and phosphorus capable of in situ self-activation for sustainable energy systems. Small, 2017, 13, 1602010.
5. Wei Ai, Weiwei Zhou, Zhuzhu Du, Chencheng Sun, Jun Yang, Yu Chen, Zhipeng Sun, Shun Feng, Jianfeng Zhao, Xiaochen Dong, Wei Huang* and Ting Yu*. Toward high energy organic cathodes for Li-ion batteries: a case study of vat dye/graphene composites. Adv. Funct. Mater., 2017, 27, 1603603.
6. Wei Ai, Jian Jiang, Jianhui Zhu, Zhanxi Fan, Yanlong Wang, Hua Zhang, Wei Huang* and Ting Yu*. Supramolecular polymerization promoted in situ fabrication of nitrogen-doped porous graphene sheets as anode materials for Li-ion batteries. Adv. Energy Mater., 2015, 5, 1500559.
7. Wei Ai, Jianhui Zhu, Jian Jiang, Dongliang Chao, Yanlong Wang, Chin Fan Ng, Xiuli Wang, Chao Wu, Changming Li, Zexiang Shen, Wei Huang* and Ting Yu*. Surfactant-assisted encapsulation of uniform SnO2 nanoparticles in graphene layers for high-performance Li-storage. 2D Mater., 2015, 2, 014005.
8. Wei Ai, Zhimin Luo, Jian Jiang, Jianhui Zhu, Zhuzhu Du, Zhanxi Fan, Linghai Xie, Hua Zhang, Wei Huang* and Ting Yu*. Nitrogen and sulfur codoped graphene: multifunctional electrode materials for high performance Li-ion batteries and oxygen reduction reaction. Adv. Mater., 2014, 26, 6186-6192.
9. Wei Ai, Xiehong Cao, Zhipeng Sun, Jian Jiang, Zhuzhu Du, Linghai Xie, Yanlong Wang, Xingjue Wang, Hua Zhang, Wei Huang* and Ting Yu*. Redox-crosslinked graphene networks with enhanced electrochemical capacitance. J. Mater. Chem. A, 2014, 2, 12924-12930.
10. Wei Ai, Zhuzhu Du, Zhanxi Fan, Jian Jiang, Yanlong Wang, Hua Zhang, Linghai Xie, Wei Huang* and Ting Yu*. Chemically engineered graphene oxide as high performance cathode materials for Li-ion batteries. Carbon, 2014, 76, 148-154.